[3830] OK5W - SO HP 20m UA

Zdeno, OK2ZW sterbacek at renegade.cz
Wed May 30 10:04:51 EDT 2001

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      OK5W (op. OK2ZW)
      Category:  Single Operator, Unassisted
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 20
      Mode:      CW
      Country:   Czech Republic

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       20     1928     4276   2.2      785  =  3,356,660
                                               =========

Equipment Description:
TS-950SDX + PA 1kW
5 el. monobander

Soapbox:
Slightly improved my last year score - that was the main
target. Karel, OK1CF contesting from his down town home
QTH was the power which forced me ahead every minute.

Thanks to all good friends at OK5W for the work they did
few days before this contest. It took many hours of hard
work put down the rotator, repair it and place it back
on tower.
Thanks also to David, OK1RK (ex 5N0ZKD, 5N0W) for letting
me his TS-950SDX.
And finally thanks for the nice contest and to everybody
for points.

CU in contests&pile-ups.
73!
Zdeno, OK2ZW