[3830] ARRL SS CW K9GY SO LP

K9GY at contesting.com K9GY at contesting.com
Sun Nov 4 23:08:26 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO LP
QTH: IL

   15:     21
   10:     20
-------------------------------
Total:    522 x     75  =  78,000

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters (SMC)

Comments:

A couple weeks ago I wasn't sure I would be able to do this contest.
Uncle Sam tends to have priority over contests.

Missed: MAR, NL, NWT, SDG, VT...Heard MAR & SDG...
Where was VT? Skiing?
And SDG...on the beach?

Had some XYL QRM with this being the second weekend in a row
for a contest, so unable to put in a full 24 hrs. Most of the
Q's were S&P although able to get in a short run or two here
and there. I woke up at 11z the morning of the contest thinking
I would be able to get a nap before the contest, wrong! So my
energy level was dropping quickly at night unfortunately.

Nice to work all the "regulars"...

Equip: FT-990 + Cushcraft R7000 (base @ 11 feet above ground)

I'm starting to like Sprints more than SS...interesting!

73, Eric

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com