[3830] ARRL SS CW N5DUW SO LP

n5duw at arrl.net n5duw at arrl.net
Tue Nov 6 14:20:52 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N5DUW
Operator(s): N5DUW
Station: N5DUW

Class: SO LP
QTH: NTX

  160:
   80:      5
   40:    134
   20:     69
-------------------------------
Total:    437 x     79  =  69,046

Club: CTDXCC

Comments:

 This was my first Sweepstakes attempt.  Had a lot of fun, but didn't get to
operate entire 24 hours as desired(only 18 1/2 hrs).  That was about all I
could raise and still keep "household harmony" after being gone for the entire
CQWW weekend down at N5TW! Had a visit from Murphy, but still fun all-in-all.
Equipment was Kenwood TS-870 running 100 watts to a Butternut HF9V vertical.
It took me a bit to get in the groove of this contest--good cw op or not, it's
a mouthful(so to speak)!  Only missed NNY for the sweep!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com