[3830] ARRL SS CW NO5W SO LP

no5w at txucom.net no5w at txucom.net
Tue Nov 6 19:57:26 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SO LP
QTH: STX

   20:     77
-------------------------------
Total:    504 x     75  =  75,600

The forty meter dipole I finished putting up about half hour before the start
really helped out.  Forty was the money band as far as Qs were concerned and
having that capability really made for a more enjoyable Saturday evening and
allowed me to remain productive throughout most of the 24 hours.  Conditions
were excellent in STX.  As Sunday afternoon approached I thought I had little
chance of reaching my goal of 500 Qs for the first time but Sunday evening
capability on 40 allowed me to eke out the last few contacts to just make that
goal.  Never heard WY, or MAR. Thought I had AK when AL7W called in but alas he
was in OR! Lots of fun and looking forward to the next one. 73, Chuck

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com