[3830] ARRL SS CW K1BX SO LP

ham11 at gsinet.net ham11 at gsinet.net
Wed Nov 7 13:42:14 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: SO LP
QTH: NH

-------------------------------
Total:    913 x     80  =  146,080

12VDC Power Supply died on final check 15 min before start. Ran a 7 amp supply
the first several hours at 35 watts until I went out and ripped the battery out
of my car.

FT847 and wire antennas.

If I were still operating from SD (K1LL/0) I wouldn't change the rules. But if
it were more fun more people would operate. If it ran 0000 to 2359 UTC Sunday
it wouldn't be a major adjustment. And maybe put the DX scores in a different
category. If VI is a section, why not Guam?

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com