[3830] OM5DX CQWW DX SSB SOSB/10M

Ivan Jozef om3na at nextra.sk
Wed Nov 7 21:14:04 EST 2001

=0F=12                         2001 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST
=20
=20
      Call used: OM5DX                                          Location: =
15
=20
      Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: PHONE           Power: =
1500
=20
      Callsign of Operator: OM5DX=20
=20
      If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
=20
                                                                 =20
=20
=20
      Exchanged Information: OM5DX RS 59 15 =20
=20
=20
      Hours of Operation: 40:37
=20
=20
      band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys=20
      ---------------------------------------
      160        0        0        0        0=20
       80        0        0        0        0=20
       40        0        0        0        0=20
       20        0        0        0        0=20
       15        0        0        0        0=20
       10     2941     7173       39      144=20
      ---------------------------------------
      TOTAL   2941     7173       39      144         SCORE: 1,312,659
=20
=20
      Club or Team Name:=20
=20
=20
      Comments:Rig: TS850s+DSP100,Home made PA,6el OWA Yagi up 18m
=20
                                                                 =20
                                                                 =20
=20
=20
      I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
for
      amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to =
the
      best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of =
the
      CQ Awards Committee.
=20
=20
      Date_________ Signature_____________________________ =
Call__OM5DX__________
=20
=20
      Name: Pavel Bencik                    Call: OM5DX=20
            Saratovsk=A0 45                =20
            LEVICE, SK  93401 =20
=0C

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com