[3830] ARRL SS CW VE5SF SO LP

sam.ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca sam.ferris.erm at govmail.gov.sk.ca
Thu Nov 8 10:39:50 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: VE5SF
Operator(s): VE5SF
Station: VE5SF

Class: SO LP
QTH: SK

  160:      0
   80:     12
-------------------------------
Total:   1079 x     80  =  172,640

Lots of fun.  VE9DX was the last one for the sweep.  My best score in the CW
sweeps to date.  Hope the score holds up reasonably against some of the other
LP entrants.  Thanks go to VO1MP, WB0O, VY1JA and WP3R for the single
multiplier contacts.  Conditions on 40 sustained a reasonable rate, so I never
spent much time on 80 .... maybe that was a mistake?

Look for me in the SSB portion.

Sam
VE5SF

(second post to the reflector - for some reason the first one never appeared?).

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com