[3830] ARRL SS SSB K0UK SO HP

ukbrown at aol.com ukbrown at aol.com
Fri Nov 23 18:03:22 EST 2001

                     ARRL Sweepstakes, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO HP
QTH: CO.

  160:
   80:     64
   40:     69
-------------------------------
Total:   1149 x     80  =  183,840

Club: GRAND MESA CONTESTERS OF COLORADO

Comments:

It wasnt a Grand contest but I keep learning more about how to make poor
decisions..Should have started out on 15mtrs..should have gotten the low
tribander up for east coast..should have gotten more rest...shoulda, woulda and
coulda all came to visit..Plus the brothers Arthur and Rittas with Rumpas
riding the rumble seat..With fumble fingers at midnight not knowing what band
is on the computer.  Thanks to all who helped straighten me out and give me
encouragement to keep on keeping on...
Had fun tho, and thats what counts..See ya Later  PTL and God Bless,,,Bill
Brown K0UK

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com