[3830] CQWW CW N3BNA M/S HP

n2wks at arrl.net n2wks at arrl.net
Mon Nov 26 12:47:20 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3BNA
Operator(s): N3BNA, N2WKS
Station: N3BNA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     14      5     11
   80:     74     14     59
   40:    385     31    103
   20:    400     34    104
   15:    255     30    105
   10:    466     32    116
-------------------------------
Total:   1594    146    498  =  2,950,164

Club/Team: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB

Comments:

Only had one radio working so we missed some mults while running but had a good
time.  I got on the air on saturday night so it sounds like I picked the right
day to operate.  Thank you to all the stations out there who called me...it's
neat having the last 100 rate up over 100 in cw!

Thank you Dale for letting me operate with you and use your station.  It makes
such a big difference when you can chase rare mults without worrying about
getting through the pileup in time to get back to your run frequency before
someone else takes it.

73, Zev N2WKS... The shomer shabbos ham

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com