[3830] CQWW CW NH7/N6HC(@KH7V) SOSB/10 HP

N6HC at aol.com N6HC at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 00:25:21 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NH7/N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: KH7V

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Hawaii

   10:   1278     29     54
-------------------------------
Total:   1278     29     54  =  314,736

Club/Team: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Don (KH7V) & Sandy (AH6U) for the use of their station.  The
call (NH7/N6HC) was quite long & confusing to a few operators (sorry about
that).  There was the inevitable questions re: my QTH (I guess the uninitiated
thought I was on Kure Is.-NH7K).  During my operating time there was never any
"opening" to Europe. I decided to go single band - 10 meters so I could get
some sleep in the evenings!  Couldn't start operating until 2100Z on 11/24 due
to committments with work.  Many thanks to the Southern Calfornia DX Club &
SCCC members who called me. I hope I was a zone/country multiplier for you.
Next year I plan to be home in CA for the contest.  Aloha & Mahalo  de  Arnie

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com