[3830] CQWW RTTY 4X/OK1EE/P SOSB40 HP

ok1ee at qsl.net ok1ee at qsl.net
Tue Oct 2 17:59:57 EDT 2001

                     CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: 4X/OK1EE/P
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Tel Aviv
Operating Time (hrs): 22:02

   40:    240    702     13     49     13
Total:    240    702     13     49     13  =  52,650

Club/Team: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

My first contest from 4X, I used 7 MHz as usually. What disappointment
- local QRN, my vertical R7000 is out of business, PA also (LK-500Z), one
CN8 stn didn't answer me, etc., etc. Nevermind.
My first usage of RCKRtty, which I bought on Thursday before contest.
It seems it is going to be a very good program, but, IMHO, it needs some
improvements. I must to learn more about it :-), that's why I'm sorry for
some mistakes from my keyboard :-).
I don't understand why some people call me when I'm in QSO, even if I'm
asking for repeating of exchange...
Thanks for the contacts and CU next time.
Martin, OK1EE

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com