[3830] TXQP WA5MLT TX Mobile SO LP

wa5mlt at arrl.net wa5mlt at arrl.net
Thu Oct 4 09:58:02 EDT 2001

                     Texas QSO Party

Call: WA5MLT
Operator(s): WA5MLT
Station: WA5MLT

Class: TX Mobile SO  Power: LP
QTH:

   40:               78
   20:              411
   15:               38
   10:              255
  UHF:
Total:       0      782        0      120  =  205,180

Club: Northwest ARS -Houston

Comments:

Thanks to N5ET/m, KK5LO/m, and K5OJ/m for the Qs. Thanks also to AB5EB, AB7IZ,
K0CIY, K0CO, K0XXX, KA5UJC, KR5F, N0WY, N1LN, N5MLP, N6MU, VE7XB, W5MF, WB5QLR,
WQ7A, and so many others for following us around. It was really great to have
old friends AF5X and WA5RPP to stop by and say hello. You guys really topped
this operation off. A very special thanks to those who helped me get the mobile
in operation. Finally, thanks to the VKs and LUs for the FB DX Qs.

The multipliers include 73 Texas counties, 40 states, and 7 DX countries. I
logged 113 Qs from Jeff Davis, 81 from Brewster, and 68 from Presidio counties.
The most hair raising Qs were logged while driving through the construction in
Bexar (San Antonio).

73 es GD Contesting

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com