[3830] CQP K6RIM SO HP

k6rim at pacbell.net k6rim at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 8 11:29:59 EDT 2001

                     California QSO Party

Call: K6RIM
Operator(s): K6RIM
Station: K6RIM

Class: SO  Power: HP
QTH: MARN

  160:       2        1
   80:      12       14
   40:     127       63
   20:     207      279
   15:     196      249
   10:     214      303
-----------------------------------
Total:     758      909       58  =  237,336

Club: Redwood Empire DX Association

Comments:

All mults but two (WV & HI) came within the first six hours. Down to the last
hour, I became convinced that there would be no HI. So for the last twenty
minutes of the contest, I got on 10 SSB, pointed the beam west, and ran
stations.  Five minutes before the END of CQP, KH7JJ called!  It seems strange
to admit to excitement at working Hawaii, but I was thrilled! I believe that
this experience illustrates an important truism in life: never give up!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com