[3830] UT5UGR EU CW Sprint

UT5UGR ut5ugr at iptelecom.net.ua
Tue Oct 16 21:45:05 EDT 2001

                              EU CW SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

      Contest Date : 13-Oct-01

     Callsign Used : UT5UGR

          Category : SO

  Default Exchange : # DIM

              Name : Dimitry Stashuk
           Address : P.O. Box 115,
    City/State/Zip : Kiev-147, 02147,
           Country : Ukraine

             Email : ut5ugr at qsl.net

         Team/Club : Crimean Contest Club

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points  =20

    80CW       53          53         53=20
    40CW       75          75         74=20
    20CW       65          65         65=20

  Totals      193         193        192=20

     Final Score =3D 192 points.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations =
established
  for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the =
best
  of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards =
Committee.