[3830] JARTS VE3BUC SOAB LP

ve3buc at rac.ca ve3buc at rac.ca
Mon Oct 22 12:31:39 EDT 2001

                     JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE3BUC
Operator(s): VE3BUC
Station: VE3BUC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON

   80:      0      0      0
   40:      3      6      2
   20:     75    170     31
   15:    169    438     59
   10:    162    454     47
----------------------------
Total:    409   1068    139  =  148,452

Club/Team:

-+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: VE3BUC              Country: Canada

_X_ Single OP., All Band

       QSOs Points   DX: Call Areas
80m:     0     0      0      0
40m:     3     6      0      2
20m:    75   170     16     15
15m:   169   438     36     23
10m:   162   454     37     10
Total: 409  1068     89     50

Total multipliers: 139
Score:  148452

Station Description: Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V
Antenna(s): Mosley TA-33Jr at 12 meters
Software: Writelog

Operators: VE3BUC
Remarks:
Great participation this year. Decided to split my time between this contest
and WAG but still came out with my personal best.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________
Call                        .
Don Cassel VE3BUC, VE3BUC
8 Markham St.
Bramalea, Ont. L6S 2X7
Canada

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas

40m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K4   K9

20m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     G      I      KL     LU     OK     ON     PJ7    PY
UA     UA9    UN     VR     XE     YL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7

15m Summary
Countries
9A     CE     CM     CT     CU     CX     DL     EA     EA8    EA9
EU     F      G      HA     I      IS     KH6    KL     LU     LY
LZ     OH     OK     OM     ON     PY     S5     SM     SP     UA
UA9    XE     YL     YO     YU     YV

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7
JA0  JA1  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA7  JA9

10m Summary
Countries
9A     CU     CX     DL     EA     EI     EU     F      G      HA
I      IS     KL     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK
OM     ON     PY     S5     SM     SP     SV     UA     UA2    UA9
UR     XE     YL     YO     YU     ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K4   K5   K6   K7
VE3  VE6  VE7
JA1  JA4