[3830] CQWW SSB DJ7AA SOSB/20 HP

dj7aa-wil at t-online.de dj7aa-wil at t-online.de
Mon Oct 29 12:18:55 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DJ7AA
Operator(s): DJ7AA
Station: DJ7AA

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:

   20:   2783     38    152
-------------------------------
Total:   2783     38    152  =  1,232,720

Club/Team: RRDXA

Comments:

After 24 hours i had a good hope to go for a new EU record.
Scoremeter shows 1.1 Mio points and over 2400 QSOs. But my
hope for another second good night was very fast broken.
Something must be happen like a solar storm, band was closing
in a few minutes after 0100.
I take a short sleep, to be refresh after sunrise, but the band
never came back in the old situation. Finaly the second antenna
broke (ore cable??) and I lost my last inspiration and gave up.
Hope the CW weekend will be better. Tnx for all stations called me,
and congrats to KK9A (P40A) and OK1RI for theyr good effort.

Wil DJ7AA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com