[3830] CQWW SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

jose.m.femenia at uv.es jose.m.femenia at uv.es
Tue Oct 30 06:28:17 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     18      4     14
   80:     87      6     35
   40:    235     17     62
   20:   1113   2630     29
   15:   1146     29     99
   10:   1653     29     92
-------------------------------
Total:   4252    114    388  =  4,728,840

Club/Team:

Comments:

Ft1000MP MarkV + Acom 2000A
Antennas:
160m - Inverted V
80m  - DeltaLoop
Mosley Pro67B @ 20m
15m - 6el @ 15m. fixed NW
20m - 4el @ 14m. fixed NW

I replace the 20m monoband feed friday evening, and this was great for the
early saturday opening on this band.

My wife was at work all the saturday, but my mother come to take care of my
two sons (4 and 2 years). Thanks, Mama!

The running was great on the upper bands and I make the mistake to no search
more multipliers, but anyway, thanks all people that call me.

Is my best result in a CQWW alone, and I beat the EA SOAB HP record that was
in 4702.515 points in 1993. Yes, I know, the log checking will drop down my
points, but I was happy with that now.

It was a pleasure to participate and to meet this great ham radio operators all

around the world.

73 de Jose

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com