[3830] AADX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

WN6K at cts.com WN6K at cts.com
Sun Sep 2 21:24:43 EDT 2001

                     All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:      0      0
   80:      0      0
   40:     16     12
   20:     98     55
   15:    333     97
   10:     38     23
----------------------
Total:    485    187  =  97,801

Club: SCCC

Comments:

My Total score was down 20% from last year ... Although the Mults and the ratio
of Q's were only down 15%, the lack of a good Ten Meter opening hurts the score
dramatically.  Before the 'late in the contest' Sunday afternoon suare on Ten
occurred (only about 20 minutes long), I had had only ONE Q there.

Fairly light activity on 40 Meters also but that is always a 'given' to be a
slugfest for the weak in mind and stubborn of soul.

I had fun working the deep Asians on 20 and a special thanks for guys like
4X4FR who let me fanagle a Contest Q out of him for a mult. with a
mini-ragchew.

WN6K, Paul

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com