[3830] NA Sprint CW K7RI(K7SS) HP

desk at nwlink.com desk at nwlink.com
Mon Sep 10 01:20:21 EDT 2001

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K7RI
Operator: K7SS
Station: K7RI

Power: HP
QTH: WA

----------------------
Total:    321 Qs   46 Mults =  14,766

Club/Team: Corner Pocket dudes

Comments:

HIGHLIGHT:  Beating N5TJ/KR0Y by ONE QSO! I knew if I hung in there for more
than 20 years, it could be done (of course looks like he spent time multing to
success once again!) Congrats to all top guys.  esp NT and KI from way
up in NE doing splendid jobs! Kudos to TR for bucking the NW stinko condx with
 super score too! and of course TJ the KING of SPRINT.

LOWLIGHT:  Trying to make top ten in this chaos with ONE radio is really
frustrating.
Big scores are seemingly mostly SO2R now, which precludes most small one tower
stations from victories. Still havent graduated to computer ... paper and
pencil and one
radio = luddite class.  BUT: STILL MY FAVORITE OF ALL CONTESTS! 4 hours of
adrenaline pump... and you STILL have almost all of the weekend left!

THANKS to K7RI & W7KAT for use of the BEST SMALL CITY LOT STATION IN THE
USA!!See you all on SSB from K7 RADIO ICHIRO !  GO M's!!  de K7SS

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com