[3830] WAE SSB N1RR SOAB HP

morriso at massed.net morriso at massed.net
Mon Sep 10 12:04:10 EDT 2001

                     WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: N1RR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):  7

   80:      2      0      2
   40:      0      0      0
   20:     69     66     26
   15:    348    348     44
   10:     61     61     21
-------------------------------
Total:    480    475     93  =  181,450

Club/Team:

Comments:

Glad to see 10M open. 15M played well. No 40M antenna nw. Operated several
hours both mornings and a few hours at the end. Good rates and lots of
friendly OPS. No Frequency fights that I heard. Much calmer in Europe than
CQ WW DX !  Why is that ?

Busy weekend! Took my children to skatepark under Providence Civic Center
on Friday from 4PM to 8PM. Started WAE Saturday morning. Next we visited
the "Gravity Games" again in Providence,R.I. on Saturday afternoon for the
"Aggressive Inline Skating Vert" Final round. Amazing to see Ty Chris land
"Double-Back" sommersalts in the Half-pipe during practice. He did this trick
once during each of his two Final Round runs. He completed another after the
final rounds. 7 for 7 "Double-Backs". WOW!   (To be aired every Sunday between
4PM and 6PM by NBC begin Sept 30 through to the end of November.)

Watched "NASCAR Richmond 400 race under-the-lights" with my daughter Saturday
night.
Charlie N1RR / WZ1R

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com