[3830] K5TR ARRL VHF contest Single Op

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at kkn.net
Tue Sep 11 10:51:30 EDT 2001

K5TR Single Op ARRL VHF contest

50      7/3    10w - 7 ele at 30'
144    25/12  600w - 17 ele at 35'
432    14/9   100w - 31 ele at 40'

tot    46/24  =  1,440

For my 1 hour and 20 minutes of operating time.

I was only able to get on for some short periods here
and there - but I was able to finally get on for about an
hour starting at 0008Z.  When I did get on at 00Z I
was hearing NE0P calling CQ on CW on 144.200 with a
pretty good signal.  I was not able to get his attention.

During the hour that I was on I got the impression that
conditions were pretty good - nice signals on 432 and 144.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com