[3830] WAE SSB MW5EPA SOAB LP

Robert.Hammond at Huntleigh-Diagnostics.co.uk Robert.Hammond at Huntleigh-Diagnostics.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 03:34:22 EDT 2001

                     WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: MW5EPA
Operator(s): MW5EPA
Station: MW5EPA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:     10      5      7
   40:     35     25     10
   20:     51    150     15
   15:     36     22     14
   10:     18     16     10
-------------------------------
Total:    150    228     56  =  21,168

Club/Team:

Comments:

Contest Stopped early Due to EMC problems with a Neigbour's phone. Enjoyed the
time I was on & very good conditions on most bands. As my contest finished
around 1pm on Saturday, missed US opening on 10 but as usual KC1XX was there
from around noon very strong.

Nice to hear all the usual calls & Ear Splitting Signals

73
Rob

Station
=======
FT847 , 100W - Antenna Butternut HF6V Ground Mounted

Looking forward to the next one

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com