[3830] RT9W in SAC 2001 CW M/S

RZ9WWH rz9wwh at mail.ru
Sun Sep 16 13:19:41 EDT 2001

Hello 3830 !
Is very poorly submitted of stations from the Scandinavian countries! We for
12 hours have made 408 QSO, and for others 12 hours all about 50 . We think
it is necessary or to permit to work with all world, or to make share rounds
CW and SSB .It will be much better! Please listen to this opinion.

           ***** SCANDINAVIAN ACTIVITY CONTEST 2001 *****

               C  A  L  L       :  RT9W
               M O D E          :  CW
               OPERATOR         :  RU9WX RX9WR RW9WW RV9WA RW9WY RA9WR
               HOME ADRESS      :  RADIOCLUB RZ9WWH PERVOMAYSKAYA 54
               PORTABLE ADRESS  :  SALAVAT 453250 BASHKORTOSTAN RUSSIA
               C L A S S        :  MULTI-SINGLE

               RIG DESCRIPTION
               ================
               TX/RX    : 2- icom756pro,ICOM 775dsp
               A N T    : 3.5-delta,7-14-2el dipole,21-5el yagi,28-5el quad
& 2el over 2el quad
               SOFTWARE : SACWW ver 4.00Â by LA0FX

         This is to certify that in the contest I have operated
         my station in accordance to the license resolution, contest
         rules and ham-spirit principle`s.

       NR OF QSO        :  453
       TOTAL POINTS     :  817
       TOTAL MULTIPIERS :  162