[3830] WPX SSB JY9NX(JM1CAX) SO(TS)AB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Apr 1 07:34:49 EST 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: JY9NX
Operator(s): JM1CAX
Station: JY9NX

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH:

   10: 2688

QSL via JH7FQK

You can check my "tribander and single element" at:
http://www.qsl.net/jy9nx

Not enough to break my own TS World Record. Perhaps I
shouldn't have spent much time on low bands. It was so hard
when I had to shut down in the middle of a good run on 20m
in order to secure necessary rest time. Same mistake as the
previous year but couldn't help it for juicy double points.

Sunday was not as good as Saturday and it didn't give me
an impressive condex, runs were quite slow.

The next would be WPX CW and then Helsinki....

73 de Koji JY9NX/JM1CAX