[3830] ARRL DX SSB CONTEST -- 2002 OH6NIO SOAB Assisted

Teijo Murtovaara teijo.murtovaara at pp.inet.fi
Tue Apr 2 14:59:56 EST 2002

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      OH6NIO
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 15
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   Finland

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20       73      219          36
       15     1245     3735          59
       10      423     1269          50
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1741     5223         145  =   757,335

All reports sent were 59 KW, unless otherwise noted.

Remarks:

I had no intention to work the contest seriously because my antenna
setup on 15m is still not finished. The stack at the moment is just
too high on the prime opening. So I got the idea to make some comparisons
with my friends to get some more data for the future antenna development.
So on saturday I worked only on 15m because my friends at OH6AC and OH6RX
were working 15m single band. Then on sunday I mostly worked on 10m
just for fun. I was gladly surprised because 10m was wide open on sunday.