[3830] WPX SSB VK4UC SOAB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Thu Apr 4 16:09:30 EST 2002

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VK4UC
Operator(s): VK4UC
Station: VK4UC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Queensland

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Heard relatively few participants on 40M. Was it conditions or lack of interest?
 Maybe it was the later since the higher bands were outstanding. 15M was open
somewhere from VK4 for the entire contest. Or at least when I wasn't sleeping!
20M (both short and long path) propagation to Europe was the best I have ever
heard from here during the second day.

Surprise very high winds disabled the rotator on my second tower.  The good news
was it stopped pointing north!