[3830] WPX SSB WO9S SOSB160 HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 5 16:45:20 EST 2002

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 30-Mar-02

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO SB HP

 Default Exchange : 59 #

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Miswest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

  160SSB      46          46         70       38

 Totals       46          46         70       38

    Final Score = 2660 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Thought I'd try to improve on my SOSB160 LP score from 1995.
 The noise level was so high on 160 that the score after the
 first night was lower with HP than in 1995 with LP!  The
 second night the noise was even higher and the amp quit.
 So did I.  What a bust!  Sunspots really make a difference on 160.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date: April 5, 2002    Signed: Jonathan L. Rosner    Call: WO9S