[3830] MiQP K3WW Single Op QRP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Apr 21 08:05:24 EDT 2002

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: pa

   80:    9      2
   40:   59     15
   20:   14      2
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   82     19  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 11,163

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had the K2 all setup to work some of the Michigan guys while chasing
YU and LU stations in their contest.  By noon, the YU and LU contests were
going very slowly, and I had spent most of my morning working in the yard.
Most of the early afternoon resulted in calling MI stations that could not
hear me, so I ended up getting a full day of chores done outside.  Fortunately
in the evening it got easier, and I managed to follow the mobiles from county
to county, with most of them hearing me right after the initial pileups thinned
out.  While they were more subtle than my pals in FLORIDA (next weekend!!!),
thanks for the reminder to get on and work the Michigan gang.