[3830] MiQP WT9U/M Mobile LP

Jim White k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 23 22:54:08 EDT 2002

The mobile signal from WT9U on 20 meters was head and shoulders better than
any of the others I heard here in FL

It would be interesting to know why you were som much louder than the other
rolling stations.

Congratulations to ALL the MQP participants for enduring what had to be
nothing short of he** on the higher bands - condx dealt to you were pretty
stinko.

73,

Jim, K4OJ