[3830] FlQP W4SAA SOABMixed HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Apr 29 10:05:00 EDT 2002

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4SAA
Operator(s): W4SAA
Station: W4SAA

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Miami-Dade

   40:   99      0
   10:   33     39
--------------------
Total:  485    456  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 69  Total Score = 193,936

Club: SFDXA

Comments:

Ran HP this year and made more CW Q's but not as many on SSB.
Activity was very good, but it was hard to find a spot on 20m fone.
Wish I'd spent more time on 10/15m on Sat.when it was open to EU.
Worked lots of esp qso's.  Knowing stations calls sure helps when copying only a
few letters at a time.  TKS to K4LQ for some weak signal scatter on 10m and also

to VE1OP for confirming after I copied VxxOP and to VR2BG and others to numerous
to mention for making it exciting and fun.
Signals were weak Sunday with with lots of crud on the bands here in SFL, but
thanks to our PR guy (and mucho manhours of work by many) the turn out for the
weekend was at an all time.  It was a great Party.    CU next year,  Joe  W4SAA