[3830] FlQP W7UQ(KL9A) SchoolMixed LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Apr 29 10:57:53 EDT 2002

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: SchoolMixed LP
QTH: ID

   40:
   20:    8      1
   15:   56     21
   10:   26     25
--------------------
Total:   90     47  CW Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 29,964

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Last minute decision to do this one.  Had to quit early, plus it got boring.

On the plus side, 10 and 15 were awesome!  15 was in and out, but 10 was going
strong.  20m was worthless except for the first few minutes.  I imagine it would
have been great later on in the day.  Most of the activity seemed to be on 15
CW.  I wish more stations had gone to 10, because signals were much louder there
for me.  I could CQ every 30 minutes or so and work about 5 new FL stations in a
row in 2 minutes.  After that it would dry up, but those nice little "runs" were
cool. Was only about 20 q's ahead of last year, but if I had stayed on for 20m
to open up, it would have been a different story.
One of these days I'll do FQP full time.

Finals in 2 weeks, then summer and WPX CW!

73,
Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a at qsl.net