[3830] (no subject)

Μπακόπουλος Ηλίας hbakop at halcor.vionet.gr
Mon Apr 29 14:06:44 EDT 2002

-+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Polish Radiovideography Club

CALL: SV1DNW               Country: Hellas, Grecce

_X_ A. Single OP., All Band

                    QSOs	Points	     DX:	Provinces
80m: 	           0	    0	       0	   0
40m:	           0	    0	       0	   0
20m:	         96	487	     23	 12
15m:	         91	500	     25	   9
10m:	         24	200	       9	   0
Total:            211         1187	     57	 21

Continents:             6 (AS EU OC SA NA AF )
Total multipliers:	    78
Score:	                555516
Station Description: TX/RX: YAESU FT 840 ABT 100W
Antenna(s): 10m: 4 Element yagi, 15,20m: 2 Element HF5B

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature__Elias Bakopoulos_____________ Call SV1DNW.

ELIAS "SV1DNW" BAKOPOULOS
P.O.BOX: 31669