[3830] IOTA TK/S51TA SO24CW LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Fri Aug 2 12:51:33 EDT 2002

                    IOTA Contest

Call: TK/S51TA
Operator(s): S51TA
Station: TK/S51TA

Class: SO24CW LP
QTH: Pr"Fhrenku

   80:   228      30      0        0
   40:   426      45      0        0
   20:   611      40      0        0
   15:   356      28      0        0
   10:   162      22      0        0
Total:  1783     165      0        0  Total Score = 1,501,830

Club: Contest Club Slovenia

Comments:

MY YL did not let me to operate from tk5kp-radioclub in Ajaccio-capital of
Corsica, so I was operating the contest from very bad qth....where I put up
vertical dx88 and 200m of elevated radials different lengts...
I operated from the car...with laptop on my knees.
I made 2500 general qsos from TK and would make more if I would not be burned on
the sun while operating and was qrt 4days because of the sun burns....
Anyway It was nice to meet tk5ep Partick which is the most active TK ham on the
island.

I will certainly be back....for holidays and for contest!

73 Ted, s51ta