[3830] NAQP CW N6ZZ Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Aug 4 01:00:08 EDT 2002

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6ZZ
Operator(s): N6ZZ
Station: N6ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM

Total:  861   212  Total Score = 182,532

Club:

Team: Thunderdodgers

Comments:

Lots of thundershowers in the area, which I thought would force me into my off
times, which I was hoarding.  However, by 2230Z, they still hadn't hit, and I
hadn't taken any time off, so I took 1.5 hours then, and another 30 minutes at
0330Z.  Never did run into any thunderstorm problems.  Guess the team name,
Thunderdodgers, worked!

Skip patterns seemed to be kinda selective, so a lot of my high-band multiplier
pass attempts didn't work.  Seemed to have better luck with passes on the low
bands.

Great activity from the Southeast, thanks much for getting on, guys.

73, Phil