[3830] EUHF Champ ES5TV SSB Only HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Aug 6 07:35:41 EDT 2002

                    European HF Championship

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: Jogeva

  160:   0      29     21
   80:   0     101     41
   40:   0     141     48
   20:   0     419     57
   15:   0     127     49
   10:   0     100     46
---------------------------
Total:   0     917    262  Total Score = 240,254

Great to take part in this contest for the first time! Will have a lot to
improve for next year and to learn from mistakes. 10m conditions strange and
poor. Usually no stations CQing in SSB and then suddenly G4PIQ/P coming 59+30:)
An EU beverage could have helped a lot on low bands. Sry to all those southern
european stations I could not pick up from the s8 noise on 160m. On 15m at the
same time only southern stations were coming strong.

One thing I definitely have to learn for next time is to ask: "What year did you
obtain your first amateur radio licence?" in Italian:) It was hopeless to get
something else than 59 001 from some of those guys no matter how hard I
tried:)

Setup:
Radio A: MP+Acom2000A
Radio B: FT 757 GX barefoot (10m and 20m not working)
Antennas:
10,15,20m - 2el Qubical Quad at 15m
40m - dipole at 12m
80m - Inv V at 15m, 4Square