[3830] NAQP SSB N4BP Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Aug 18 15:59:02 EDT 2002

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

Total:  953   166  Total Score = 158,198

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

Used N1MM's free logger with built-in DVK.  Uses a series of operator recorded
WAV files and even sends the other guy's call - probably sounds kinda wierd
putting the individual letter files together...  One guy asked if there was an
operator present.  Other than to answer him and an occasional fill or QRZ, no
live talking was done by this op.  :-)
After experiencing jamming in the past on 75M, I have no desire to attempt SSB
there again.  On 160M, the noise was so bad, there was not one signal to be
heard!
Because of this, I ran straight through for the full time and got to quit early.