[3830] NAQP SSB NA1QP(W1CTN) Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Mon Aug 19 21:38:56 EDT 2002

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NA1QP
Operator(s): W1CTN
Station: NA1QP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT

Total:  651   176  Total Score = 114,576

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

My favorite contest, hence the call NA1QP. My normal team members were all on
vacation this summer, so the Tennessee Contest Group allowed this right
coaster
a seat on their team. They put me in Team #1 and I hope I didn't embarrass them
with my score. Thanks again guy's for taking me in.

Signals were good, even 10 meters had some strong signals, but no too much
activity up there. An omen of the next few years. 20 and 15 were my money
makers, where I even had a few good runs. Even ran 40 and 80 for awhile. I am
working on new arrays of vertical elements for 80 and 40, something with
inverted L's so I can have some high and low angle with a little bit of gain.

160 meters is still noisy