[3830] NAQP SSB VA3XRZ Single Op LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Thu Aug 22 22:23:02 EDT 2002

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VA3XRZ
Operator(s): VA3XRZ
Station: VA3XRZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Erin ON

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:   24     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  194    68  Total Score = 13,192

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Band conditions are getting worse day after day, I did not hear a single sttn on
10m, somebody asked me to move there but I could not hear him.
To make it even more challenging my xcvr has an intermittent failure in rx,
signals suddenly drop about 30dB, this is most noticeably in 15m, my apologies
to those who I asked to repeat their exchange.

I was surprised by the small number of requests to spell my name, was expecting
a much larger number of requests but looks like a lot of folks are using logging
programs that fill in the name automatically.

It was a fun contest anyway.

73,
Julio VA3XRZ