[3830] OhQP KU8E SOAB LP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Aug 25 07:48:16 EDT 2002

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA

   80:   18     11
   40:  105     78
   20:   36     20
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  159    109  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 57  Total Score = 53,375

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Great job by the Ohio guys !!! Good activity and lots of mobiles to chase
around. It was interesting to do this contest after all my involvement in
reviving it 4 years ago and running it the past 3 years. The propagation is
quite different in GA than OH... those mobile stations that were skipping over
me in Ohio were sometimes 20 over , on both 40 and 20 meters on Saturday
evening. But on the other hand it was a struggle at times to work guys on 40
meters during the day becuase I was maybe just alittle too far away from OH.

                    73's Jeff  KU8E (/4)