[3830] ARRL 160 G4BUO Single Op HP

g4buo at compuserve.com g4buo at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 8 03:21:55 EST 2002

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Penshurst, England

Total:  QSOs = 28  Sections = 20  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,120

The contest has been finished for about 5 hours here in Europe.

The first morning I worked 20 stations in an hour, got up early the second
morning and added another five, but receiving conditions in the US must have
been bad because the following all had good signals, but couldn't hear me (and
some other Europeans) calling: N0NI K5RX K8MV K8CC K1NK K9NW W1SJ K5NA NZ1U
W1TO

Dave G4BUO