[3830] ARRL 160 NS3T Single Op LP

ns3t at arrl.net ns3t at arrl.net
Sun Dec 8 07:23:14 EST 2002

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD - FM19

Total:  QSOs = 177  Sections = 42  Countries = 2  Total Score = 15,840

With Xmas parties on both nights, I lost a lot of prime time in the chair.
My goals were to tick off a few more states on my WAS and to work some
more DX...but the conditions just didn't seem to cooperate.   I did
work one new state and one new country (P40TA, thank you) but that was it.
I had worked FM5GU earlier in the week, but my signal just wasn't
reaching him this time around.  ZF2AH was my only other DX....
all that radial work last weekend didn't seem to do much.

I clearly heard stations on the west coast and K7BG in Montana, but
I must have been just part of the noise for them.
Still a very good time.  Glad to give out a few points to the
the real Top Banders.  10 meter contest next - see you on CW.

IC-706MkII
100watts
HF6V Butternut Vertical