[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op QRP

n2cu at arrl.net n2cu at arrl.net
Mon Dec 9 05:29:48 EST 2002

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 339  Sections = 51  Countries = 1  Total Score = 35,412

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Activity seemed a little down. Had more mults than last year but fewer QSO's.
Ran into a few alligators; booming in at 20 over 9, but I called and called to
no avail. Others were calling them also and they just kept on CQ'ing. I've got a
suggestion: if you're plagued with line noise and can't hear anything weak,
don't run a kW. It gets very frustrating to call and call big sigs and not be
heard! Thanks to all the good ears who took the time to listen for my puny
signal.

FT1000MP @ 5W, Lazy Inverted L, TR Log (of course).