[3830] ARRL 160 K8FC Single Op HP

K8FC at arrl.net K8FC at arrl.net
Mon Dec 9 22:00:38 EST 2002

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 840  Sections = 77  Countries = 8  Total Score = 145,605

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This has been my favorite contest for a number of years.  I am still not used to
this RF vacuum I live in (southern Colorado):')  Saturday night produced the
most pronounced QSB I have ever heard on this band. In one instance, you could
be listening to N5AN running them in LA and a second later you would swear
someone pulled the mains breaker at his QTH.

Thanks to all who gave me a QSO.  Lastly, I apologize for the clicks my MP
produced this weekend.  I will fix that before I do this again.