[3830] ARRL 160 WA7LNW Single Op HP

wa7lnw at earthlink.net wa7lnw at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 10 05:14:30 EST 2002

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM

Total:  QSOs = 805  Sections = 77  Countries = 5  Total Score = 134,480

Comments: Elevated helium balloon supported 1/4 wave ground plane
              antenna with 3 elevated radials. 600 ft., 10 ft. high beverage
              receiving antenna using model ECP-1 Elbert County Preamp unit.
              Perfect balloon weather...NO WIND! despite an approaching winter
              storm.  We had very low temperatures day and night with 8" of
              snow on the ground.  My best ARRL 160 yet!
              Station:  FT-1000MP, AL-80B, Toshiba 610CT, NA 10.52