[3830] CQWW CW N6XI SOAB HP

n6xi at arrl.net n6xi at arrl.net
Thu Dec 12 10:09:04 EST 2002

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

   80:  140    19       30
   40:  240    28       70
   20:  311    26       65
   15:  455    31       89
   10:  375    27       54

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First opportunity to test all-new antennas at my mountain QTH (Truckee, CA).
They seem to be working pretty well. Force 12 Sigma 80 rotary dipole, Force 12
Mag 240N, FluidMotion SteppIR, all on a 72' crankup. Finally got TRLOG/DX
Doubler working for SO2R but using an R5 vertical for Rig 2 limited the number
of second radio Qs. Guess I need to put the old C4S back up to render all the
station configuring effort worthwhile.