[3830] ARRL 10 K5IID SO CW LP

K5IID at NTELOS.NET K5IID at NTELOS.NET
Sat Dec 14 12:32:53 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: WV

   CW:  59     21
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  59     21  Total Score = 4,956

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

For once I had every thing ready...
Clock set properly, program set up, etc...
THEN I forgot that these days 0000Z is 7:00 local instead of
8:00 local. Sooooo, got a 30 minute late start.
Then after being frustrated at how bad the band was
and about to call it a night and get up early...
the $^^&&*(*(&*( radio died!
Hears just fine but no TX...that just makes it tougher,
listening to every body but not being able to join in.
What happened to the old days when your radio broke, you could
fix it your self?
Oh, well, Hope I can be ready for NAQP and ARRL.
73, Tom K5IID