[3830] ARRL 10 K0UK M/S HP

ukbrown at aol.com ukbrown at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 17:42:54 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0CL,W0DET,K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 32.5hr

   CW:  769   114
  SSB: 1349   123
-------------------
Total: 2118   237  Total Score = 1,368,438

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We started slow out of the box for many reasons, business, computer, phone calls
etc. Once we got to rolling we seem to do good. First night we were behind most
multi op stations in Colorado but we seem to catch our second wind saturday..A
big thanks to all the GMCC'er that gave us a Q and local hams and friends from
Colorado and Utah that worked us...See ya on 160mtrs..Thanks to K0CL and W0DET
for coming down to do it again...PTL Merry Christimas..bill brown K0UK