[3830] ARRL 10 K0SR SO Mixed HP

k0sr at msn.com k0sr at msn.com
Sun Dec 15 18:35:34 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0SR
Operator(s): K0SR
Station: K0SR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MN

   CW: 1258   131
  SSB:  933   128
-------------------
Total: 2191   259  Total Score = 1,786,064

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I never heard the "Georgia Beacon", W4AN.  I had to double check the calendar to
see if this really was the weekend for the 10 meter contest.  I hope Bill is
OK.

Friday night's short skip was fun, it was great working the SMC guys without
having to resort to backscatter.  Openings to Europe and Asia weren't what they
were last year, I guess the party is over for the next few years.

Some great scores, it looks like I missed a bunch of multipliers.

Happy Holidays to everyone !

73  Steve K0SR