[3830] ARRL 10 K4FCG M/S HP

k4oj at tampabay.rr.com k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 19:17:58 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4FCG
Operator(s): K4OJ, KU3O, K1UM, W1YL
Station: K4FCG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FL

   CW: 1442   152
  SSB:  566   124
-------------------
Total: 2008   276  Total Score = 19

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Training opportunity for two new club members...

First thing that happened - computer LPT port fried on stn

Second thing that happened - software crashes

Third thing that happened - you get the picture....

Despite adversity we managed to tough it out!  Ended up replacing a computer
using old copy of software which did NOT have bandmapping (boy, am I
spoiled)Score will vary slightly I am sure due to older mult files, etc.

Spent too much time on CW (cannot believe I said that!)

Excellent opening to JA Saturday afternoon!  Good late night regionalized
domestic prop on Saturday evening....

It was fun - despite the headaches!

Thanks to N4KM and K4XS for loaner equipment.

K4 Friendly Christmas Greetings

K4OJ