[3830] ARRL 10 NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed LP

n4ydu at att.net n4ydu at att.net
Mon Dec 16 05:54:21 EST 2002

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC

   CW:  484   110
  SSB:  320   103
-------------------
Total:  804   213  Total Score = 548,688

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun as always. I never seem to be able to put in a full effort in this contest
because of other stuff going on. This is one of my favorites. Conditions seemed
pretty good. I had some nice runs to Europe on Sunday morning and conditions to
JA were great late in the contest.

My girlfriend's five-year-old sister was pretty interested in everything. After
listening to me for a while she kept running around the house screaming "CQ
Contest, CQ Contest." At one point she asked why I don't use the telephone to
talk to all of these people :-)!

No SO2R this time.

Rig: IC 756
Ant: TA33JR at 35 feet